Saturday, January 1, 2011

Finals and a New Year

So hopefully better work will follow than what you have seen in the previous posts.  So far, the year end analysis is as follows:

Storyboard = steamin poo
Illustration = poo
Computer Work = Progressing

You can't move forward if you are not honest with yourself but I hope you at least find some of these appealing.

I can't say how much I have loved this program though.  And what an awesome group of people I am in it with!


Italian man and redesign:

 Snow Fight, Final and Ink Only:
My 3D Final, Tron inspired:

2 comments:

  1. Chad, this is a blogger blog, should have option to add underneath each post, ability to repost to say Facebook, Twitter, etc. Sometimes I would like to repost (share) your drawings to Facebook. Do you prefer not to have the sharing ability? Copyright issues and such as it is your intellectual (artist) property?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no I jsut never thought about it before. lemme see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete